British Embassy Jakarta Job Vacancies
We often have employment opportunities that may appeal to qualified candidates with experience and an interest in our work. Past opportunities have included staff functions in administrative areas, Passports section, trade, transportation, accounting, security, public affairs, residence staff and gardening.
Now British Embassy Jakarta is opening Position for:
Valid until 8 April 2011
Education level : Bachelor/S1
Majors : All majors
Experience : 2 years
Driver / Supervisor
As an Embassy transport supervisor you will be responsible to manage day-to-day management of Embassy transport fleet. You will come into contact with senior officials and dignitaries and be a highly visible part of the Embassy Team.
- Day to day management of Embassy Transport Fleet.
- Hold Imprest for small transport costs and manage petrol coupons.
- Manage in house garage.
- Liaise with vehicle servicing and repair suppliers including Toyota and BMW.
- Manage Drivers on a day to day basis
- Drive as pool driver to help the driver schedule when needed.
- Prism buyer
- A minimum of 2 years work experience as a driver and 1 year experience as transport supervisor
- Have a good knowledge of the Jakarta road system
- Good communication skills in English and Indonesian (mainly oral, but written skills desirable)
- IT skills and experience (M/S Office) desirable
- Hold a clean B1 Indonesian Driving License
- This job can be physically demanding so the applicant should be in good health.
The British Embassy is an equal opportunities employer. We will offer a package of salary and benefits, including annual leave and medical cover, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Evidence of previous salary awards and doctor certificate to clarify that you are in a healthy condition should be provided along with the application. Training opportunities may also be available.
How to apply
To apply please submit the following documents:
- copy of your CV (maximum 3 pages),
- 2 references from previous employers,
- 1 passport sized photograph
- and a letter explaining your suitability for this position
Send all documents to:
Human Resources Manager
Only applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted.
The position is subject to achieving the necessary level of security clearance.
Deadline and start date
Deadline for submission is noon on 8 April 2011. We hope that the successful candidate will start work in April 2011.